Tseshaht Community Facility Rentals
Tseshaht Members and other interested parties who are interested in renting Community Facilities are requested to contact Molly Clappis at Tseshaht First Nation (250) 724-1225 ext 201
The following Tseshaht Community Facilities are available for rental use purposes by both Tseshaht First Nation members, membership groups and by other First Nations and the general public:
- Maht Mahs gymnasium (with and/or without use of the Maht Mahs Kitchen facility)
- Cultural Centre
- Tseshaht Longhouse (rental by Cultural User Groups only)
The above Community Facilities are available for rent on a day rate or on a half day rate basis. Any inquiries on the approved Rental User Fee schedule for the rental of the above facilities can be obtained by contacting the TFN Administration Office.
All rentals are undertaken using a Facilities Rental Agreement Form that outlines the responsibilities of the rental user and the responsibilities of the Tseshaht First Nation Administration Office.
- A Damage Deposit in amount of 50% of the rental fee is charged up front and must be paid to secure the booking date.
- The pick up of keys for Facility access must be arranged with Lisa Gallic will only be released once everything has been paid in Full.
- Set up of the facility for rental use is the responsibility of the User. Coffee and other concession services or the responsibility of the Renter(s) bathroom supply is stocked only first day shall you run out it is up to you to supply thereafter, this also includes Kitchen.
- Refund of damage deposit : After inspection of the premise in accordance with the Facility Use Checklist your deposit will be returned. Where the premise does not meet the checklist, the TFN Administration Office reserves the right to retain a portion or all of the deposit, depending on hours spent to clean. Please note the damage deposit is forfeit in the event of damage or theft (depending on cost to repair or replace items). Costs over and above the Damage Deposit are the responsibility of the Renter
For information please see the Facility Rental User Information Sheet (PDF) below.
Tseshaht Administration Building Boardroom Bookings
For more information regarding the rental of either boardrooms or Great Room at the Tseshaht First Nation Administration Building, please contact Molly Clappis either at 250-724-1225